Serving Sacramento and Northern California.
Landscape and outdoor lighting:
· Design - Lighting concept plan, wiring plans, fixture specifications, etc.
· Consultation and pre-planning
· Maintenance - including LED upfitting - SEE BELOW
· Repair/Troubleshooting - More certified techs than any other company in Northern California.
· Warranty work - That light that doesn't work may be under warranty!
Event Lighting: (Weddings, fundraisers, etc.)
· Design and consultation
· Market/Bistro lights, lanterns, temporary landscape lighting.
· Setup, and takedown.
· We are a licensed landscape contractor, so are able and qualified to do most any trade outside the home...HOWEVER, I like to stick to what we do best, which is lighting. I have a list of great contractors for most other trades, and I'd be happy to share their info.
What we DON'T Do:
· Most general electrical work or interior lighting. I'm not an electrician, so I won't fix your ceiling fan or post light.
· Holiday lighting. Been there, done that, not looking forward to going back to it. I can recommend a couple people if that's what you're looking for.
Governor's mansion, architectural lighting, outdoor lighting, Sacramento lighting
Because LED lamp life is so long, we aren't called frequently enough to perform the preventative maintenance that goes with replacing burned out bulbs. This leads to more costly repairs needing to be done to restore the system, such as:
· trees growing around wires and/or fixtures · loose wire terminals causing arcing in the transformers · roots enveloping fixture stakes · exposed wires or splices getting damaged by gardeners · plants growing over/burying fixtures.
These are all things that can be avoided with even an annual visit, and some are even covered under our installation warranty! If gone unchecked, these problems can lead to repairs in the hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars, not to mention permanent damage to trees, plants and structures.
Whether we installed your system or not, whether it is new or old, preventative maintenance will help you get the most out of your outdoor lighting system. It may just pay for itself by avoiding costly repairs and property damage in the long term.
To sign up for a maintenance package that fits your needs, or to consult with us to find the best package for your system, click below.